Best Buddies Qatar Participation
Daily morning shows for Al Shafallah children
Dreama Center clause
Shows operates on 12-14-16-18-19 December 2018
Dedication to the homeland. Participation of a number of schools and youth centers with special national offers presented as gifts to the nation on the occasion of the National Day.
- Alami Almomtaie kindergarten Our Qatar Operetta 17 December 2018
- Dana Girls Club Watani Operetta Thursday 13/12/2018
- Short National Shows Friday 14/12/2018
|Morning Time||Evening Time|
|Interactive Quizzes and Questions:|
Daily contests interspersed with theatrical passages which consist of national and public historical questions with awards for winners.
|09:00-12:00||16:00-22:00||Daily evening shows|
|Offers and clauses of Al Noor Center||09:30-10:00||Daily morning shows|
|Our Ardha Play: Choose a number of young Qatari and resident visitors to teach the Ardha and its types and choose the winners.||18:00-19:00||In cooperation with Nomas Center|
An educational recreational clause on the importance of preserving our natural resources such as water provided by the personalities of KAHRAMAA (Qutoura and Kherob) in addition to competitions and prizes.
– Interactive Quizzes and Questions: Daily contests interspersed with theatrical passages which consist of national and public historical questions with awards for winners.
– Our Ardha Play: Choose a number of young Qatari and resident visitors to teach the Ardha and its types and choose the winners.
-The Challenge Game: A new embodiment of the 3D Ladder and Snake Game with a number of questions and answers passed by the contestant to rise or fall.
– Made with Love: A small art workshop for children in which they work in an artistic and developed manner to produce cards. These cards are also printed with special printers for the child to give as a gift to a family member.
– Live the Experience: A bowling game but in a different way where the eyes of the participants are covered during the game.
– The Climbing Game: A unique interactive game that motivates children to reach the top by setting their goals and following certain steps to reach them.
-Auto Racing: A car race game in a fun way stimulating children to reflect the idea of helping the elderly where children race to reach the elderly person and provide the necessary service to him/her.
– The “Where from in Qatar” Game: A game that shows the map of Qatar through which the child identifies the names of the areas on the map. This game aims to teach the children of citizens and residents the names of the Qatari regions in an enthusiastic manner.
Is the latest technical revolution in the world of cinema where children live within the cinema a scientific atmosphere of fantasy, such as going on a journey within the human body or on a space trip and feel the effects of kinetic and sensory effects.
Contains educational entertainment competitions by using smart screens for visitors.